Bar Crusher 615XS Rear Centre Console
Suzuki 140HP 4-Stroke Outboard with Suzuki Digital Gauge
Easytow Single Axle Drive-on Trailer with Mechanical Override Brakes, Spare Wheel, Jockey Wheel, LED Lights and Bar Catch
- Gen 2 Hull Design
- Rigideck Sub-Floor System
- Quickflow Water Ballast System
- Drivers Seat on Post with Slide
- 2 x Passengers Seats on Post
- Lowrance Elite 7Ti CHIRP Colour Fishfinder/GPS Combo
- VHF Radio
- Plumbed Live Bait Tank
- Kill Tank
- Burley Bucket and Muncher
- Alloy Rod Holders
- Alloy Removable Cutting Board
- Walk Through Transom
- Rear Folding Seat
- Hydraulic Steering
- Dual Battery System with Isolation Switch
- 12 Volt Power Outlet on Dash
- C-TEK Charger Port on Dash
- LED Under Gunnel Cockpit Lights
- LED Navigation Lights
- Bilge Pump
- Painted Coloured Sides
- Electric Bow Mount Bracket
- Forward Casting Platform with Lockable Storage Compartment
- Offshore Safety Gear 6 people including EPIRB
- Folding Alloy Ladder
- 130L Underfloor Fuel Tank with Water Separating Fuel Filter
- Sarca Anchor
- Bow Rail and Roller
- Side Pockets
- Boat Tie Down Straps
- 12 Months Boat and Trailer Registration
- 5 Years Warranty
Optional Extras Available
- Tandem Axle Trailer Upgrade
- Saltwater Deckwash
- Stressfree Anchor Winch
- Trim Tabs
- Floor Tube Matting
- Fusion Stereo System
- Ballast Flap with Actuator
- Trailer Stone Guards
Bar Crusher’s 615XS is a hardcore fishing machine with maximum flexibilty.
Nothing beats an open boat for fishability and the 615XS – with its rear centre console, re-positional seating and forward casting deck – delivers exactly what hardcore angles demand.
Designed for lure casting and trolling – and constructed from heaty duty, pre-stressed 4mm (bottom sides) and 4mm (top sides) marine grade plate aluminium – this ultra-tough centre console sportfishing boat is equally at home in the Top End targeting barra as it is offshore chasing tuna.
Measuring 6.15m length overall, with a 2.25m beam, the 615XS’s ultra-smooth ride is the result of its high-tech Waveslicer non-pounding, deep-V hull, while the expertly-engineered Rigideck sub-floor system ensures maximum hull strength. The boat is extremely stable at rest, thanks to Bar Crusher’s exclusive Quickflow water ballast technology.
The evolutionary Gen2 hull design combines key features including a wider negative chine running forward, optimised wider chine aft and the distinctive Delta Flare – delivering greater hydrodynamic lift for more efficient planning and improved fuel economy, a higher bow attitude and better spray deflection for a drier ride, as well as increased stability at rest.
In stock and ready for immediate delivery.
This package is available with both Evinrude E-TEC and Suzuki 4-Stroke Outboards
We offer in house finance and insurance packages to approved customers. Call us today to tailor a Bar Crusher package to suit your needs.
Pictures are for illustration purposes only and may show options which are not included in this package.
Call our Sales Staff 7 days a week on 02 4577 6699 for more information